So Ashima who blogs at My Weekend Kitchen, recently nominated me for this “Very Inspiring Blogger award”! Now, Ashima is a very diligent girl, in addition to being really smart and intelligent. I can imagine her doing this post too with utmost sincerity…
But like a lazy bum that I have always been, I find it quite tough to follow the rules of this nomination- i.e, nominating 15 other bloggers! Maybe the reason being that although I have been around the blogging world since 2004, I have only recently started following some travel bloggers…and since this blog is about travel/photography, I would like to nominate others from these categories. There are some others I would have liked to nominate, of whom Sayesha on the Rocks would take the top spot. However, she is a busy mom right now and so I won’t add her to the list below…but do check out her blog whenever you get time. Her blog acts like a quick anti-depressant, whenever I am feeling the blues!
So finally I have made a list of 15 bloggers I would like to nominate…however, I wonder if they would really find time to do a similar post out of their busy schedule! They are so busy traveling right now🙂
Anyway, hope some of them do take up this tag/nomination and share some more stuff about themselves.
Here are the rules to participate, once you are nominated:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Post the award image to your page (the initial image on the post).
- Share 7 facts about yoursel
- I (Richa) am a mixture of opposites- reticent and reserved among strangers and a chatter box among people who know me, sticking to my comfort zone and yet seeking new adventures in life, seemingly lazy and yet hard working,..and so on!
- Perhaps this might be because I am a Libran🙂. They can’t seem to make up their mind about number of things.
- I am an Engineer-MBA by qualification. I have mostly worked in start-ups doing various things (again, couldn’t make up my mind about what I liked the best!).
- My interest in travel till 2009 was mostly limited to looking up places on the internet and reading stories about places I thought I would one day visit😀
- In 2008, I met this guy (Tushit) who kindled in my mind an alternate vision of my life- full of travel and new experiences.
- We got married in Dec 2008 and since Jan 2009, I have traveled to 10 countries across 4 continents. Not counting India, which is where I have lived for most of my life. However, numbers don’t reflect much. We went to 7 countries during our 20 day road trip in Europe in 2009.
- I was interested in photography before, but my husband’s love for photography has been infectious. Recently we (err..mostly he!) also started a photography website- http://twistedtripod.com
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
- Post the rules in your blog post
And here we go!